Thank you Zoe Marie Lloyd for the 20 facts about me tag.
1. I am 30 years old and an Aries.
2. When I’m not on maternity leave I am a manager for Post Office. I’ve managed five branches in the past four years.
3. I spent a year in France as part of my degree and lived in Dijon-home of moutarde!
4. I have been with my husband for six years and married for two. We met at Leeds Festival and did long distance for two years between Denbigh and Formby.
5. I was born and bred in Denbigh, north Wales . I then lived in Manchester for a couple of years before moving to Liverpool two years ago.
6. I am an only child.
7. I love travelling abroad. My favourite place is probably Thailand. I love the street food of Bangkok and the silky pristine beaches of Phuket. We’ve been twice in the past three years and I wouldn’t hesitate to go a million more times.
8. I never watch live TV. I watch everything through Now TV or Netflix and binge watch TV shows. My favourites are Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, Walking Dead, PLL, The Returned, Code Black, Dexter, Family Guy and Bob’s Burgers.
9. I put on 43lbs when I was pregnant. I lost 2 stone of it after four days. I have about another 8lbs to lose.
10. I love cooking and trying out new recipes. I cook everything from scratch and rarely use jars/packets. I cook Italian, Chinese, Indian, Mexican, American and British.
11. I used to love going out for drinks and dancing. My favourite tipple was Peroni but I haven’t had a drink since I found out I was pregnant over a year ago. I don’t plan on drinking alcohol in the foreseeable future.
12. I support Bolton Wanderers and I bet on them most weeks. Could be the reason why they’re now in League 1.
13. My all time hero is Dennis Wise who I’ve been lucky to meet twice. First time was in Watford Gap service station on the way back from a school trip to France. I have a pin board with newspaper cuttings of him at home somewhere.
14. I drive a Volkswagen Fox.
15. I hate going to the cinema because I like to pause the movie regularly to declare what TV shows I’ve seen the actor in before.
16. I hope to have at least one more child.
17. My guilty pleasure is watching Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2.
18. I love shopping for baby clothes! It’s my new obsession. I love a good bargain.
19. I read The Guardian everyday.
20. I don’t enjoy mixing foods, I like to have them in separate bowls if necessary and I used to eat one food group at a time. I’ve relaxed a bit on this in recent years.